Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why did we ever leave Florida?!?


If you think I'm kidding, I'm not! What ever got into us to leave Florida?!? We took a long weekend to visit the Piedmonts for my father in law's early birthday celebration this past Presidents' Day weekend. I have a ton of pictures, great stories to share and some fun videos to post...but for now this will have to suffice! We got in at 1:30am Central time which was 2:30am to our adjusted time clocks...late no matter which way you describe it.
This picture is from the restaurant Island View (I think that's the name!) where we had brunch on Sunday. Meg ate SO MUCH, so you know it was good :-) From left to right, Amy Glass Piedmont, Mike Piedmont II, me, Jack, Mike Piedmont, Reese Piedmont, Emily Piedmont Vesey and Andy Piedmont. The whole grown up crew!
PS--it's 9 degrees right now in Oswego. NINE STINKIN" DEGREES!

No comments: