Monday, December 3, 2007

My Georgia Peach

So maybe Ellen Claire will have a better winter this year?!? So far, it's not looking so good. When I told her the other day that she could go outside once we took her pajamas off and put all her stuff on, this is what she did. Is she a literal child or what?!? We keep all of our extras in a basket by the door. That way they all go off and in the same spot when the kiddos hit the door. Shoes are in a crate on the other side, over the heater vent. That way they dry off and are warm to the tootsies when we put them on. I never thought in a million years that I would have to develop cold weather strategies to keep my house from turning into one big puddle with ALL THIS STUFF swimming in it! And PS, as I post this on Dec 4th, we are expecting 3-6 inches of snow by tomorrow. I'll be sure to take pictures of our first real snow. The kids LOVE it...not so much for the rest of us!

No comments: