Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another Birthday

So another year has come and gone and I am officially in my mid-thirties. Since I never seem to be in the pictures, Jack took this one of us yesterday on my birthday. They were so sweet and even managed to NOT fight that much! Jack and I had a great lunch together and we all made it home at a decent hour to have dinner together. It was a special day! Of course, Meg reminded me that now I was halfway to 68. Thanks, Meg. (see her birthday post for a reason!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSE! hope you had a wonderful day...looks like you did! Love and miss y'all bunches!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rose- Sorry we did not call but I relied on my husband to inform me of Piedmont birthdays and we see how well that is working out- I am marking my calender for next year!!! I hope Jack got something for you from Tiffany's- it would be a crime not to with your great discout- ha ha. love amy

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Rosemary! I miss seeing and hearing from you. It has been far too long. It sounds like everyone is doing well. Hope you get the Tiffany discount over the holiday season! Tell the fam I said hello!