Sunday, August 26, 2007




It was BP's Summer Fun family outing yesterday at Six Flags Great America (hence the matching t-shirts)! Everyone had a blast--Ellen Claire was quite taken with Wiggles World where she got to see a show and even drive a Big Red Car. Will is the official dare devil of the family with only a measly height restriction keeping him off some of the most amazing roller coasters. Meg was right there with him, but wouldn't ride the scariest ones, not even with her mother! Jack, by the way, is pretty much a big chicken :-) I'll send out pictures this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is really hard to believe that your kids are growing up so fast! It seems like I was babysitting them not too long ago! Gosh, I feel like I'm getting old! :( haha.. they are great kids! I miss you guys so much!
~*Sarah Mo