Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Clyde's Drive-In Hamburgers


Ok, so I thought that I was finished updating the Michigan blog, but I found more pictures! I only got one picture at Clydes as my batteries went dead on my camera, but you'll get the idea! Clyde's is our place for burgers in the UP. It's right next to a golf course, which is why I think we know where it is! There is a friendly family rivalry between our side and the Rogozinski side. They like another drive in called West Pier. We tried it last year and are holding strong to our position that for a good greasy burger, Clyde's is the one!
That's Reese in the picture above. What I didn't get a picture of was how close you really are to the water and to the channel for frieghters coming in to the locks. There is also the Sugar Island ferry that runs right in front of Clyde's so there is much to watch while chowing down on a "Big C" or "Cluggets"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the food at West Pier is better, but you can't beat the view from Clyde's!