Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cookies!



We had a rare normal evening this week with everyone home--no work, no church, no basketball games...a blessed quiet sit down with everyone for dinner and early to bed night! So we decided to go ahead and start on our Christmas cookies! Meg and Jack request chocolate chip; Will, sugar cookies with sprinkles. My favorite is the Ranger cookie, but those are yet to be baked. Ellen Claire's favorite...well, ECP likes them all. Really all EC wanted was the beaters after each batch! We only recently in the last 5 years or so started making huge batches of baked goods for Christmas. It's one of those things Jack's mom Reese always did and he always wanted me to do--shock! And really, for all my fussin' over the years about it, we all really enjoy it. Besides, it's a bone fide tradition now!

I wish we could share all the goodies with you! Much love and good eating this holiday season to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Elizabeth said...

Hey! I just tagged you...go to my webpage and see what you are supposed to do.

Elizabeth said...

What the H is that comment above mine?